Keep up to date on area happenings
in our online version of the monthly
newsletter provided by The Pioneer Group.
Click HERE to go to the archive.
Stay in Touch!
Sign up for our mailing list! Receive our weekly e-newsletter, and updates on upcoming Chamber events!
The Ambassador Club
Ambassadors act as the good will, public relations arm of the Chamber. They welcome all members and guests to Chamber functions. They also plan the monthly Business After Hours and Rise and Shine programs. Their purpose is to make all members feel welcome and encourage them to become active in the organization. Ambassadors also aid in retention of members. As a group, the Ambassador Club meets monthly on the last Tuesday.
Interested in joining the club?
The stated criteria are as follows:
* Persons who are members or employed by members in good standing of the Chamber.
* Those that may be of assistance in furthering the objectives of the organization.
* Those that are willing to give their time and effort to this purpose without remuneration.
* Members who have the freedom of movement in their occupations so that obligations/responsibilities can be fulfilled.
* Attendance at least 10 of the 12 monthly Ambassador Club meetings each year.
* Attendance at either the Business After Hours or the Rise and Shine each month.
* Attendance at least 50% of all special events of the Chamber including educational seminars, lunch and learns, etc.
* Attendance at Chamber organized community events, as required (Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, Parades, etc).
* If you are unable to attend a meeting or event, are you willing to pay the $1.00 fine? If yes, fines are collected at the monthly meetings by the Sergeant-At-Arms.
Scott Barger--Cran-Hill Ranch
Felicia Dennis--Isabella Bank
Mary Wilmer--Independent Bank
Randy Ostrander--Lake and Lodge Realty
Michelle Rasmussen--Ferris State University
Jonathan Eppley--Michigan Works! West Central
Tom Hogenson--City of Big Rapids
Krista Martiny--Chemical Bank
Rob Wheeler--Betten Baker Chevrolet, Buick, GMC
Barb Seabolt--Mecosta County Habitat for Humanity
John Milan-- Preferred Office Machines
Laurie Foos--Big Rapids Cash and Carry
Jack Frizzell--Five Star Realty
Brenda Newcomb--Metron of Big Rapids
Contact the Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the Ambassador program.
231-796-7649 - email@example.com
We'd love to have you!