The Ambassador Club
Ambassadors act as the good will, public relations arm of the Chamber. They welcome all members and guests to Chamber functions. They also plan the monthly Business After Hours and Rise and Shine programs. Their purpose is to make all members feel welcome and encourage them to become active in the organization. Ambassadors also aid in retention of members. As a group, the Ambassador Club meets monthly on the last Tuesday.
Interested in joining the club?
The stated criteria are as follows:
- Persons who are members or employed by members in good standing of the Chamber.
- Those that may be of assistance in furthering the objectives of the organization.
- Those that are willing to give their time and effort to this purpose without remuneration.
- Members who have the freedom of movement in their occupations so that obligations/responsibilities can be fulfilled.
- Attendance at least 10 of the 12 monthly Ambassador Club meetings each year.
- Attendance at either the Business After Hours or the Rise and Shine each month.
- Attendance at least 50% of all special events of the Chamber including educational seminars, lunch and learns, etc.
- Attendance at Chamber organized community events, as required (Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, Parades, etc).
- If you are unable to attend a meeting or event, are you willing to pay the $1.00 fine? If yes, fines are collected at the monthly meetings by the Sergeant-At-Arms.
Ambassador DirectoryChelsey BarkLakeland Title116 S Michigan AvenueBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 796-8225Felicia BieleckiIsabella Bank21440 Perry AvenueBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 796-8507Laurie FoosBig Rapids Cash ans Carry130 S 3rd StreetBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 796-3595Sarah HillChemical Bank104 Perry StreetBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 796-0801Tom HogensonCity of Big Rapids226 N Michigan AveBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 592-4000John MilanPreferred Office Machines215 North Michigan AveBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 496-8080Josh PylesDowntown Business Association226 North Michigan AveBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 287-4670Mary WillmerIndependent Bank404 Perry AvenueBig Rapids, MI 49307(231) 796-5865