Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce Feedback Forum Procedure
Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce believes receiving community feedback offers us an opportunity to learn and improve now and create an historical reference for the future. This feedback is strictly for the betterment of our Chamber specifically. Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce is not a governing agency, and therefore has no authority to address feedback relating to our Chamber Members. Please reach out directly to our members if you if you have member specific feedback.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair feedback response and record keeping procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to offer feedback to the Chamber
- To publicize the existence of our feedback procedure so that people know how to contact us to offer Chamber related feedback
- To make sure everyone at Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce knows what to do if feedback regarding the Chamber is received
- To make sure all feedback is addressed fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that feedback is, wherever possible, addressed with a mutually satisfactory response
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do and track feedback and Chamber response for historical reference.
Definition of Feedback
"Feedback" is any expression of suggestion, concern, complaint or compliment, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce.
Those offering feedback verbally, by phone, by email or in writing, will be directed to offer their feedback via the Feedback Forum link on the Chamber website.
All feedback information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Mecosta Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Board and Executive Director.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Feedback Process and Procedure
If you have feedback, please provide us with the details in writing via the Feedback Forum link below. This link will automatically be forwarded to each of our Executive Board Members and our Executive Director. We will work to address each submission in a timely manner and according to the complexity of the feedback.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter or e-mail acknowledging receipt of your feedback and enclose or attach a copy of this procedure.
- Our Executive Board will review and discuss the feedback and decide on a response, or when necessary, agree upon on a plan of action to address the feedback.
- If a plan of action is deemed appropriate, you will receive an e-mail or letter outlining our plan and how we intend to proceed. Once we have completed our action plan, we will notify you of our unified response.
- We will keep permanent records of the submissions and responses made through the Feedback Forum, in a designated file on the Chamber virtual storage account and a printed hard copy will be kept in a locked file in the office of the Chamber Executive Director. These confidential records will be accessible to our current and future Executive Board and Executive Director, and this information will only be shared with permission from the submitter or when confidentiality is not deemed to be necessary or reasonable.