To provide chairside assistance to our dentists and within the current ADA Guidelines of the scope of practice for a Certified or Registered Dental Assistant; act as a resource for other dental staff; and maintain dental instruments, equipment and operatories in a clean and ready for use manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the dentist with dental procedures.
- Responsible for keeping dental instruments, equipment and operatories clean to be readily used.
- Patient preparation for the dentist.
- Sets up operatories for dental procedures.
- Assists dentist using 4 handed dentistry.
- Organizes operatories assuring adequate and appropriate supplies and equipment.
- Maintains standards of asepsis and follows safety guidelines.
- Familiar with OSHA Guidelines.
- Certified or Registered Dental Assistant
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in healthcare desirable
- Computer experience desirable
Location(s): Big Rapids/Float
Employment Type: Full-time
Benefits: Full Benefits
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.