This position may begin working at our White Cloud office before transitioning to Big Rapids by the end of 2019.
Why Family Health Care?
- Progressive, non-profit, outpatient group practice
- Active provider retention and burnout reduction plan of action
- “One-Stop-Shopping” concept for all health care services: medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology and vision
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Led by a board of directors composed of community members and patients
- The first community health center in Michigan
What We Provide:
- 4 or 5 Day Work Week
- Call Rotation (PHONE ONLY) 1:11
- No Hospital Rotations
- Eligible for $25,000 in TAX-FREE loan repayment per year for up to 8 years.
- Federal Malpractice Coverage (No Cost to you)
- Experienced Mid-levels within your team
- Paired Medical Assistants
- RN Case Manager
- Behavioral Health Therapist
- Clinical Pharmacist to assist with Medication review, interactions, and education
- Excellent Equipment and Trial of new products (within reason)
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage total patient care to remove or minimize symptoms, or to minimize progression of chronic and disabling conditions through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and referrals.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Program and in-service training.
- May participate in community education functions and assist community health groups in a medical advisory capacity.
- See any FHC patient, regardless of sex, race, or condition and keep neat and accurate records of patient care.
- Judiciously use x-ray and prescription functions.
- Report any real or perceived errors in judgment immediately to Medical Director.
- May be assigned to supervise mid-level providers.
- Considerable knowledge of medical practices, procedures, drugs and medicines.
- Thorough knowledge of sterile technique and infection control.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make independent judgments and decisions.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine
- State of Michigan Medical License
- State of Michigan Controlled Substance License
- Federal DEA License
- Board Certified
Full Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401(k), PTO
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.