Family Health Care, a Federally Qualified Health Center, is seeking a motivated individual to carry out the organization's mission of providing quality, integrated and comprehensive health care services that are accessible to all as a Primary Health Care Practice Manager at our new location in Big Rapids, Michigan. The position title of Site Facility Manager will direct and coordinates the overall functions of patient support services and business office functions to ensure maximization of efficient patient care and the business operations of the site, using best judgment within Family Health Care guidelines, policy and procedures. As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, it is imperative that the right candidate has a passion for working with rural populations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides leadership and acts as a facilitator between departments/functions present in the building or within the larger organization to guide efficient day-to-day building operations.
- Maintains effective communications with all departments/functions present in the facility.
- Supervises, trains, orients and evaluates the performance of assigned personnel.
- Directs and supervises patient support services in accordance with AAAHC and other regulatory and quality management standards.
- Prepares office payroll records for processing.
- Coordinates and maintains the provider appointment schedule templates.
- Understands Family Health Care’s mission and vision as it relates to the scope of practice and the specific clinical site.
- Responsible for the oversight of daily, weekly and monthly system checks as evidenced by inventory logs, hallway checklists, etc.
- Ensures that an effective patient referral and tracking system is in place.
- Manages areas of responsibility within the established budget including participation in annual budget planning.
- Attends to building maintenance needs as necessary, coordinating daily activities of maintenance personnel and communicating with Facilities Manager as needed.
- Develops and implements new procedures to improve the quality and quantity of work performed.
- Participates in review of current status of patient accounts to identify and resolve billing and processing problems in a timely manner.
- Monitors patient satisfaction and respond to patient complaints in a timely manner.
- Understands and demonstrates the ability to protect patient privacy according to HIPAA laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of experience in medical office supervision
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Business or health-related field
- Clinical experience preferred
- RN preferred
- FQHC experience preferred
Location: Big Rapids, Michigan
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Full Benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, employer matched 401k, generous paid-time-off, life insurance and more!
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.