Lake Osceola State Bank
Lake-Osceola State Bank is a fourth-generation community bank with 2 locations in Big Rapids. Specializing in unique lending products for commercial and personal customers alike, LOSB provides personalized and quality service to help you with your banking needs.
For commercial loans we employ federal, state, local, and internal programs to meet the needs of our customers. With fast turnaround and local decision making, LOSB strives to meet the needs of small business owners so you can succeed and grow. Banks may be bigger but there are none more committed to meeting the needs of small businesses, and none are more committed to the local community because our roots are here, not just branches.
On the mortgage side, LOSB offers a wide range of products from secondary market loans to numerous ''In-house'' products. For example, we are one of few banks in the area that will still do loans for Manufactured Homes (double-wide or single-wide) or where land is more highly valued than the housing structures.
When you pair this flexibility and local knowledge with our personal service, you get a community bank that is easy to deal with and meets your needs in a warm, friendly way. Contact us today to talk business!
- Business Fixed-Term Loans - for equipment, vehicles, or other capital needs
- Business Line of Credit - for operating capital, seasonality, inventory and other needs
- Commercial Real Estate Loans - for your perfect Mecosta County location!
- SBA and other Small Business Loan programs - if you're not sure what you need, just ask and we'll guide you all the way
- Business Accounts - several options to fit your business's specific needs
Whom to Contact
- Melanie MoffittAssistant Vice-President
Our downtown office is on the NE corner of Michigan Ave & Maple St with ample street parking. Our Perry St office is 2 blocks west of Business 131/State St. with entrances on both Perry and Division.