October 9, 2019 Lunch and Learn 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Learn the value of Partnering with The Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce
* What benefits work for your business?
* How are you maximizing your Chamber resources?
* Are you leveraging your membership to make an impact?
Whether you are thinking about a membership, are a new member, or are a long-time member, come to this Lunch & Learn to learn about the opportunities to capitalize on the return of your investment
Join us at the Chamber of Commerce for this free workshop to find out how you can get these answers and more.
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP is Required
This event will take place atMecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce127 South State StreetBig Rapids
RSVP is required by calling (231) 796-7649 or email@example.com
Lunch and Learns typically take place on the second Wednesdays of the month and run from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). Location changes based on the speaker and the topic, and dates are subject to change, so be sure to check the calendar for details.
Have an idea for a lunch and learn?
Many of these educational seminars are free to attend and are the Chamber's way to give back to our members! We do our best to choose relevant topics but welcome any feedback about a subject that you would like to learn more about! Just contact the Chamber with your idea and we will try to make it happen!
Are you interested in sharing your knowledge about a subject? Contact the Chamber and let us know if you would be interested in donating your time to help educate our community!
Here is our lineup for 2019!
- January 9: Making Those New Year’s Resolutions Work, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- February 13: Small Business Association of Michigan and Marijuana Policy, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- March 13: Cyber Security, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- April 10: Mental Health First Aid, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- May 8: Maximize Your Membership, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- June 12: Results vs. Relationships, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- July 10: Estate Planning, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- August 14: Workplace Safety and Active Shooter Preparedness, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- September 11: Financial Peace of Mind, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- October 9: Learn the Value of Partnering with the Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- November 13: Medicare Facts 101, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- December 11: TBD, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.