Drive Thru: M-F: 8am-5:30pm, Sat: 8am-12pm
Since its establishment in 1917, Chemical Bank's devotion to community and personalized service has guided their success and led Chemical Financial Corporation to be recognized today as the second largest bank headquartered in Michigan. Chemical Bank remains a safe and secure financial institution with a capital position that continues to far exceed regulatory guidelines for being considered well-capitalized.
As a Community Bank, Chemical Bank focuses on the needs of individuals, families, and businesses by emphasizing local leadership and decision-making as well as a devotion to community and personalized service. In addition to the financial support they provide to area organizations, Chemical Bank employees dedicate countless volunteer efforts on an ongoing basis; they are leaders, members and volunteers of charitable organizations and community events including United Way, Habitat for Humanity, American Cancer Society, and the Chamber of Commerce, among others.
Chemical Bank is strengthening Michigan communities by helping individuals start businesses, build homes, send kids to college, spur entrepreneurial opportunities, gain financial education and literacy and much more. They are making a positive impact on the state's future and working hard to help build the communities they serve for generations to come.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
- Big Rapids Downtown: 125 N. Michigan Avenue - 24 Hr. ATM
- Big Rapids Southland: 104 Perry Street - 24 Hr. ATM
Whom to Contact
- Lori BellPhone: (231) 796-9944
- Linda BolinAssistant Vice President, Branch ManagerPhone: (231) 796-0801
- Krista MartinyVice President, Mortgage OfficerPhone: (231) 796-9944
- Sondra SauntmanAVP, Branch Operations SpecialistPhone: (231) 796-9944
- Lisa SzynkowskiAssistant Vice President, Branch ManagerPhone: (231) 796-9944