Ice Mountain Spring Water
Ice Mountain has operated our bottled water facility in Mecosta County for over 14 years. Ice Mountain employs more than 250 people who reside in the local area.
Water we use for our products and to support local jobs comes from wells located in Osceola and Mecosta counties. We balance the sources we use to ensure the environment and all water sources are managed for long-term sustainability. The company is widely regarded as a responsible environmental steward and a good neighbor in the community. Ice Mountain is owned by Nestlé Waters North America.
Nestlé Waters North America provides people with an unrivaled portfolio of bottled waters for healthy hydration. Brands such as Nestlé® Pure Life®, Ice Mountain®, Poland Spring®, Perrier® and S. Pellegrino® have driven Nestlé Waters North America to be the third largest non-alcoholic beverage company by volume in the U.S. Based in Stamford, Connecticut with about 8,500 employees, Nestlé Waters is committed to reducing its environmental footprint across operations. As a natural resource company, Nestlé Waters sustainably manages nearly 50 spring sites, as well as approximately 14,000 acres of watershed as open space. The company is also committed to creating shared value and being a good neighbor in the 140 communities where it operates in the U.S.
- Ice Mountain® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water is sourced only from carefully selected springs
- Drinking refreshing Ice Mountain® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water is a good way to stay properly hydrated.
- The refreshing taste of Ice Mountain® Brand Spring Water Products are available in a variety of bottle sizes.
- Every bottle produced by the Ice Mountain Water Company is recyclable.
Whom to Contact
- Heather BriggsPhone: (231) 823-8350